Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cute cup

For those of you living in caves, McDonalds has dollar coffee right now, any size. Now at that price, I decided to treat my coworker, and I actually left the house with enough time to stop there this morning, which is a Christmas miracle all on its own. (I was tempted to say, “Long story short...” but isn’t that the point of my blog? And whenever I do say that, it’s a LIE, let’s be honest...see what I did there?) So I don’t know how she likes her coffee, so I ordered cream on the side. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY GAVE ME!!!?!??!? 


IS THAT NOT THE CUTEST CUP YOU’VE EVER SEEN?!!?! I got so excited, I think I delayed the line of cars behind me. And I wish you could have seen the look on the McDonald’s workers face. “It’s a cup. Move on with your life, and out of my drive through. Now. Right now.” 
Anyhow, I think I’ll order a side of cream with everything! “Hi there!” Who doesn’t say hello? There’s a person behind that sign, or somewhere in the vacinry anyhow. “Large Orea McFlurry please, side order of cream!” 


No comments:

Post a Comment