Friday, November 16, 2018

Monat, my hair revolution

So my sister started selling these hair products right? So I was going to support her either way, and if I’m honest, I didn’t care whether they worked or not. I don’t do much with my hair typically, other then my yearly hair cut. I also went almost a year without using proper hair products at all, I used vinegar and baking soda, and as my friend pointed out, I’ve been bald twice before so I had very little to lose. 



What I didn’t realize, was how much I had to gain. I get excited about washing my hair, and styling it. I actually had a hard time finding a picture of me I liked with my hair curly before, most of my pictures had me with straight hair. My hair is naturally curly, but I just didn’t embrace my curls like I do now. 


My hair just fits my personality better now, it’s spunky and a little bit wild, just like me. I’ve had my hair cut twice recently, and I enjoy investing time and energy into my hair. I hadn’t intended for a hair revolution in my life, I just wanted to support my sister in this business she was starting, but I’m so glad I did. It truthfully made a huge difference in my hair life, and I wish it on anyone looking to shake things up, but especially if you don’t. 


No comments:

Post a Comment