Saturday, February 2, 2019

Creepy bitmoji

I'm newer to Bitmoji, because that's how I run my life, I like things 10 years after they were officially cool. So lots of the pictures Bitmoji comes up with, I absolutely love.


Bubble baths! Literally one of my favourite things.


Hot chocolate! Sign me up! Only one thing I like better than hot chocolate...



Tea! You guessed it, but I usually prefer to drink my tea while I'm...



...yes Bitmoji, while I'm reading a book. Creepy. But it's a lot easier to focus on tasks since...


...yes, since my cat moved out. How did you know that Bitmoji?



This is slightly odd. Who fits in their toilet? Who would want to? And who loves that?


Also not a fan of floating around by my ass? Where do you come up with this stuff?



*block* *delete* *run for my life*





No comments:

Post a Comment