Friday, March 9, 2012

Dreaded L word

I was chatting with a friend of mine in the car the other day, when we started talking about soulmates.We talked about the idea that for every person in the world, there's a soulmate. I'm not sure I believe in that though. My dad met his soulmate at 45.


I believe they're so perfect for each other because of what they've experience in their lives before they met. They figured out they went to the same dance when they were teenagers, and I think fate intervened when they didn't meet, because they were too different back then. I believe in love at first sight, although it has never happened to me. I also believe you can learn to love someone. Sometimes I think you can even fall in love when you don't want to, because you think it's inconvenient. Its weird to think about it because there's so many books and experts on love, but I think it's time to admit we really don't know much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment