Friday, May 22, 2015

Cat face

I know you're all dying for a catastic update. Well the one place the cat left for me, fur-free is no longer. Just before I left for vacation, after I'd already started packing, Beasty started crawling up between my covers on my bed. This is a habit that goes ways back, but for months she'd not reverted back to...yet. And fur patterns told me she was crawling in during the day, and the middle of the night while I slept. I got a lint roller and started rolling it hourly, but now I've given in. Embrace the fur.


She started by crawling in on Matt's side, he's such softie. Now she crawls in, drooling and purring as soon I do at night. 
I also wonder if stress eating is a thing for cats? And if it makes me a bad fur mommy that she's looking like she lost a bit of weight...she's still a fat cat, but she might have left the "massive" category behind. Pound it sister, hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment