Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tapped

I snapped this last week...


And then this one...


Truth is, the "life" I was trying to escape is my indecisiveness about a new toilet paper holder. I saw one I liked for $10, but the store was out of stock. Now they don't carry it. And I just can't seem to find another one I like as much that isn't $45. I've been to three different stores, on five different occasions I just can't seem to make up my mind. And the longer it goes on, the most indecisive I become. Some sort of awful TP holder negative feedback loop. All joking aside, the shower was very calming. And shit if someone walked by, I wouldn't have wasted a second to jump out just to scare them. Or would just standing there quietly staring at them be creepier? I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment