Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Me as a bit...

As per usual, I’m 10 years behind, but I just discovered Bitmoji, and all of a sudden an bunch of these things I’ve seen all over Facebook make sense. Sort of. 


I do not feel the need to be overly accurate when it comes to the BAGS UNDER MY EYES! 


Or my stress wrinkles. I’m quite sure people will recognize a cartoon version of me without those. 


Picking my glasses for cartoon me took more time than it did in real life. For reals, and not by a small margin I might add.


Who’s going to pick the Michallen man? Ah yes, my body type is ompa lompa please? No. If you’re picking a cartoon version of yourself, I feel it’s artistic liberty to shave off 20-30 pounds. At least. 

I had to try super hard not to let my emoji out dress me. Who on earth came up with those outfits? New York fashion week? Well safe to say I never look like that. Or that...where’s the potato sack? I’ll settle for a purple one. 


I’ll leave that one right there. I need at least three more options on the heavy end on that one...

But then things started to get creepy. 

Yes. 

Maybe. 


Okay that’s just creepy...Right. Enough. 


You tell them tiny tit cartoon Jenn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment