Monday, November 14, 2011

Roaming brushers

When my sister came to visit me in Ucluelet, she commented that when I brushed my teeth, I wandered around the suite. She said she does it as well, but I suppose it's quite odd. It's not even that I'm trying to maximize my time, because I rarely accomplish anything in my walks. I just don't think I would ever brush long enough if I was just sitting in front of the mirror staring at myself. Sometimes these walks backfire, because a family member is waiting to pounce on the bathroom, and I end up rushing to find another bathroom to spit. It also opens me up to more opportunities to laugh at a conversation going on around me, and we all know how that ends. Unlike this chick, who actually managed to make teeth brushing look attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment