Friday, September 11, 2015

Tattooed men


For the most part, I'd have to agree with this. It doesn't make any logical sense, but a guy with a sleeve tattoo is more likely to catch my attention. That being said, a few things deter me. Big coloured flowers, skulls and other scary things. I've said it before, but I saw a guy with a chuckie tattoo on his arm, it was scary to look at it. But in the dark, if I rolled over in bed and came face to face with it, no thank you!! 

This might sound a little strange, but when the shading cuts off weirdly. If you have a big meiral on your arm, and the shading cuts off in a line mid bicep, I think that looks strange. I think it looks better when the tattoos seem to blend into the body, like big Celtic tattoos. 

It's also kinda fun when you don't know where they are, and you go on a scavenger hunt for them. "How many do you have? Hmmm...and I only see 3..." I bet that's more fun for guys, we're less predictable I'd say. Except for me of course. Three, all on my feet. Sexy on tatooed gents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment