Friday, June 14, 2013

Liar liar

Has it ever happened to you that you're innocently going about your day, and you'll hear people talking on their cell phones? I'm not eavesdropping, but clearly their conversation isn't private, they're practically screaming at the phone. My dad does this too, it's modern technology people, just like the speakers at drive through's, they are designed for you to be able to speak at a normal volume and be heard. So anyways, sometimes when people are screaming at their phones it's because they're running late, and then they do this thing that completely cracks me up. "Yea, hunny I'll be right there, I'm just driving over the bridge..." No you're not. You're standing in a bank lobby. This happens more often then you'd think. "Yea, I'm almost there, just pulling into the driveway" when they're in front of you in line at the grocery store. One of these days I'm going to scream back at their hunny and call them out. Wouldn't that be fun? "NO HE'S NOT, HE'S LYING! HE'S STILL AT THE BAR, HE'LL BE ANOTHER 20 MINUTES AT LEAST..." Or even better, I hope someone does while I'm talking to Greg, I'm 90% sure he does this to me ALL the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment