Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Harmonizing

It was suggested to me that trying a paid dating site might yield men looking for something more meaningful. In the wake of a new year and new beginnings, I decided to give 'er a go. I had a close family member help me set up my profile, and I learned a lot about her opinion of me, flaws and all. So many questions! I was at it for almost two hours! I get it though, let's match you based on all these areas of compatibility instead of "she looks HAWT!" *swipes right* 

So then I get sent matches. And I get to smile them if I so please. Then get this, MORE QUESTIONS! I thought I was being punked at first! Shut the front door, more questions! 



I decided I can have little in common with gents who sport neck tattoos. And guys who look like dads, as in they could be MY DAD. And then it was suggested to me that maybe not everyone is so honest about their age. 

I lie about my height. I say I'm 5 feet, but I'm not. But come on people, 4-anything just sounds so short! I'm lying by a quarter of an inch, not 15 years mister...

No comments:

Post a Comment