Saturday, July 16, 2016

Bit ma tit

In all honesty, one of my favourite parts of full contact sports are the bruises. I'm a peach as they say, and I also bruise easily. You might call them bruise baths, where I soak in the soapy water, looking for the beginnings of what will show up tomorrow. Testaments of how hard I worked. I have yet to get a face bruise, but one can dream. So the other night I was bruise hunting and I found an incriminating mark ON MY BOOB! I texted the new boyfriend pronto. His phone auto corrected him, "looks like a bite from heath" Yea, when Heath Ledger bites your boob and you didn't notice, that's a bad day my friend. Yes, I'm also aware it would be a long ways from the afterlife for the bugger, fine. Oh, you meant "someone" well yes. That's why I'm warning you before you find it on your own.When I wear a low cut shirt of course, Grams. But it's not what it looks like, I got elbowed in the face, but no one bit ma tit. No face bruise yet either. I kept checking, even when I'd forgotten which side it was. And if you think I'm posting a picture accompaniment with this one, you're sadly mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment