Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hot chocolate fail

I quite often find myself doing outlandish things, sometimes with the mentality of "if it doesn't work out, it'll be a good blog post" But other times, I specifically go out of my way trying things just for the blog post. This is such a case. 


I saw this kind of hot chocoate, and knew I'd have to give it a go, for all you lovely folks. Spoiler alert, it's nasty. I love bacon. I love maple. I love maple bacon. I love hot chocolate. But maple bacon hot chocolate is pretty gross. It tastes like chocolatey cooked bacon! I'm not sure what kind of chemicals they used, but I'm willing to guess it was an accident like penecillan. Can you imagine the lab that day? "You're never going to beleive me Sharon, until you try it..." 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment