Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dinner time talk

We all have goals in life, right? When I make a card, I aim to get "mantle status" where the receiver of my card loves it so much they put it on display on their mantle. 


During my day, I like to connect with random strangers. I make jokes mostly. Especially to quiet, reserved people who look like their either gritting through the day, or about to explode. I like to brighten them, make them smile. I don't mind if I make fun of myself in the process, and appreciate very much if they give me that, "you're an odd duck..." look. But what I love the most, is imagining them sitting down to dinner with the their family that night saying, "You'll never guess what this random girl in line said today..." Mission accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment