Thursday, May 26, 2016

Junk mail happy

I have this Happiness Ap that I downloaded a while back, which has sayings and advice on beautiful backgrounds. 


It's a free app, and I pop into it every once in a while. 


I'm pretty sure they're on a reel, because I've started to recognize a few. I like it because non of them are overly religious. I consider myself spiritual, but not religious. 

It's interesting to think about how people proactively seek out happiness. Some ways might be a little left to centre. 

For instance, I would suggest checking your junk mail box. I was having a rough day, I went in there, felt instantly better. I realized I'd won a million dollars, twice actually. One was an inheritance from a relative I've never heard of. Also, I found my soulmate, and 3 good times should I ever seek one. I also had four opportunitues to enlarge my member, always helpful. Unfortunately my banking has been hacked, with three banks I don't have accounts, but I'll get that sorted before I deposit my millions, it says I can just click the link. I'll tell you what, my happiness app never did any of that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment