Thursday, May 5, 2016

New Tinder?

It seems there's a bunch of new apps popping up that wish to contend with Tinder on the dating app game. I got this one on my Facebook. 


I always wonder if those are actual guys somewhere, or if I searched "hot guy with snowboard" his stock photo would pop up. 


Of course there's a guy with a dog. This must be a strategy that works based on how often I see it. I'm in the wrong line of work. I should be renting dogs for single men who wish to find single pet owners! 

But there's a another one called Happn that I totally agree with the creepy idea of. It matches you based on people you run into in your daily life. I have a couple friends on it, and so far they've only happened upon each other, but what a neat idea. Actually matching with people in your area, who are single, who you happen upon. Still using your geography like Tinder, but more focused on making meaningful connections that hooking up. 

I know what you're thinking, I should download that and get on it for your bloggy enjoyment right? Well fortunately I'm seeing someone who might not appreciate that. Or maybe unfortunately for him, my friends mom asked me, "who's your next victim?" I'm still trying not to be offended by that...

No comments:

Post a Comment