Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Truth about dancing...

 Lately you can't spit without hitting a Facebook inspirational quote about "dancing like you do when no one's watching" and I'm here to say they're all lying. It's all not true, anywhere I've been dancing anyhow. Here's the thing though, I actually forgot to warn a friend of mine when we went out the other night...


Even when I'm stone cold sober, and the designated driver, I have a tendancy to "let loose" while dancing. Lets be clear, I have no rythym and little class, so this is by no means a pretty sight. I actually prefer to mingle into the middle of a dancing mob, because on the outskirts I get people pointing and laughing. Poor Sam. And I got a couple drinks in me too. She had a good attitude about it though. Good thing too, because I seem incapable of getting things under wraps. Warning: when one LETS GO, she may have a hard time getting it back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment