Monday, February 4, 2019

"I'm seeing dicks..."

Before I was a consultant with Pure Romance, I was the hostess for Coralie over at my place for a couple parties. The night before one of them, i'd have my friends over for a onesie party. Well they'd played a prank on me and made little penis' out of post it notes, and stuck them literally all over my house. I'll never forget it, Cor was just launching into her presentation when she stopped mid sentence and said, "wait a second, are there dicks stuck all over your house?!!?!?" and we all laughed. "Oh good, I thought maybe I was just going nuts, like I'd been in this business too long, I just started seeing dicks everywhere.." 


It was funny enough that I'm pretty sure that was the night I signed up with her. Just to ramp up my random hilarious scenario occurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment