Sunday, February 10, 2019

Status update

When Jon and I first started dating (two years ago now) we decided together to change update our Facebook status' as "in a relationship" on the Saturday. So this is what popped up, with our current Facebook profile pictures:


As it turns out, I dragged him to a trade show that evening. Based on how I'm dressed, I'm sure many of you can guess which trade show it was, but for those who can't, I'm not telling... So when I updated my profile picture, I assumed it wouldn't update the status change, but I was wrong:


Doesn't help that Jon was raised super religious, so his parents and some of his friends on Facebook still are. Can you imagine what went through their minds? "Who's this TART Jon's started with? It probably won't last..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment