Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Monat Dry Shampoo


I'm about to tell you all about the Monat Dry Shampoo I bought off my sister Aleisha, who sells Monat. If that's not your jam, by all means, click the sidebar for something else.

I was always going to buy off my sister, to support her, but I've actually found I love Monat, and it works excellently on my hair. It's made me feel differently towards my hair, and like I want to style it, and put more effort into it. Recently I tried the Dry Shampoo in the line, and I also fell in love with this product. I've tried other dry shampoos before, but I love how this one smells. It leaves my hair feeling fresh, like it's just been washed, without the powdery white effect. 


In the above picture I've curled it with an curling iron, but as another update on my curls, check out this picture. 


Those are my NATURAL curls people!!! This didn't used to happen in my life!! Can't say enough good things about it. I've tagged her in this post if you're interested, drop her a line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment