Monday, February 11, 2019

Turkish Crack

So I accepted an invite from some random player on Trivia Crack, not even noticing that the little wee flag in the corner wasn't a British Flag, signaling "English". 



I'll be honest, before I decided to fact check for this blog, I just assumed it was German. Turns out it's Turkish. But here's the thing guys, I'm not losing that badly. 


Since it's multiple choice, I just pick one at random. It's actually the game I look the most forward to playing if I'm honest. "Lets see how lucky I am today..." 

As an aside, by the title of this blog post, you may have clicked through hoping I might tell you about my adventures with the food item, Turkish Delight. 


Those fruity gelatinous squares from the Chronicles of Narnia Series, you know the ones. We used to have to pack it at Purdy's Chocolates where I worked. That white powder would get EVERYWHERE! It was literally the worst. They had one of these we would wear. 

Btw, while I was googling that above image, I found this: 


 What a party! It is picture week at dodgeball in two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment